EVEN IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE VOTED GREEN, YOUR VOTE COULD MAKE HISTORY. HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE GREEN:
Most political parties base their plans on one looming event the next election; and one aim staying in power. The Green Party is different. We look forward and plan for a much greater goal – a liveable world with enough for everyone and healthy communities based on healthy economics. We look to the well-being of ours and future generations. I know that our goals are realistic and achievable, and that intelligent government is not only a possibility it’s your right as a citizen of Central Nova.
You have the power to change and shape history.
Make a decision for which future generations will thank you.
VOTE ELIZABETH MAY on October 14th.
PRIORITIES FOR CENTRAL NOVA
- Focus on the creation of new industry and jobs and revitalize
key employers such as TrentonWorks to manufacture
products that will be environmentally acceptable and make
good economic sense
- Protect and develop a sustainable fishery
- Improve funding for colleges and universities and
bring tuition and student debt to acceptable levels
- Re-establish Canada as a respected and
- Protect communities, forests and coastal areas
- Re-establish funding levels for arts and culture and create
programs which support and encourage a vibrant arts community
- Support local transit – both bus & train